9 500€Frais de scolarité
This programme serves as a gateway to a NEOMA Business School Master of Science degree, and is aimed at students who hold a three-year higher education qualification ("licence" or Bachelor's degree) and want to take their studies to the next level.
In the 1st year, you will develop and improve your skills in business, strategy, management, economics, leadership and English.
With the Two-year M. Sc. , you can then go on to join the 2nd year of a NEOMA BS M. Sc. programme having :
- Acquired a solid grounding in leadership and management, as well as the core skills you need to be part of the knowledge economy;
- Improved your language skills to the point where you feel completely at ease in a range of social and professional situations;;
- Cultivated your “Master mind-set” through your personal, academic and professional development.
- MSc in Global Management
- MSc in Supply Chain Management
- MSc in International Project Development
- MSc in Marketing French Excellence
- MSc in Risk and Financial Technologies
This programme is open to both French and international students. The Two-Year MSc is aimed at candidates who, in addition to satisfying the minimum eligibility criteria, can demonstrate a keen interest in international affairs, business and management, and who wish to progress rapidly and obtain an advanced MSc qualification (without having to take a Master 1 degree).
Admission requirements :
- Bachelor’s type degree awarded by a business school (180 ECTS credits)
- Bachelor's degree in a subject such as modern languages, psychology, economics, management, international business, logistics or law.
You will be asked to enter your score in an English test (such as TOEIC, TOEFL or IELTS) when applying online.
Candidates are selected on the basis of their application and an admissions interview (either on site or via Skype). The application form can be completed online at http://apply.neoma-bs.fr/NewAccount.aspx
Interviews are held at regular intervals between September and the end of June.The aim of the admissions interview is to assess your reasons for applying for the course, as well as the relevance of the MSc programme you wish to study as part of the Two-Year MSc to your career plan. We give preference to candidates who can demonstrate an international mind-set and are capable of working as part of a team.
The interview lasts for 20 minutes.
Application fees: € 100